Sildenafil Citrate 100mg Indications
Alphagra is indicated for treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in males by increasing the blood flow to the penis.
Sildenafil Citrate 100mg Tablets : Each carton contains 10 x 10 Tablets of 100mg each.
Strips : Each pack contains 10 oral sublingual strips.https://jonabiotech.com
Sildenafil is the major active substance in this medicine. Alpha Pharma Alpha Pharma is a drug for sexual arousal. It is similar to the world-famous VIAGRA. Sildenafil Alphagra is a generic equivalent in the content and action of the famous Viagra, but at times at a lower cost. Excellent remedy for erection problems and retention of ejaculation. Increases blood flow to the penis. It’s not an aphrodisiac or a hormone.
Sildenafil is an excellent sex stimulant, stimulant at the best price. The product is on tablets and works for all men without exception. Its effect does not depend on the degree of erectile dysfunction or age.
Before you take Sildenafil
Do not take Sildenafil:
– if you are taking medicines called nitrates because the combination may cause a potentially dangerous reduction in your blood pressure. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines that are often given to relieve angina or chest pain). If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
– if you are using any of the medicines known as nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite (poppers), as the combination may also lead to a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure.
– if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of Sildenafil
– if you have a severe heart or liver problem
– if you have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure
– if you have some rare inherited eye diseases (such as pigment retinitis)
– if you have ever had loss of vision due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic neuropathy (NAION)
Take special care with Sildenafil:
Tell your doctor:
– if you have sickle-cell amelioration (red blood cell anomaly), leukemia (cancer of the blood cells), multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer). If you have deformity of Peyronie’s penis or disease.
– if you have heart problems. In this case, your doctor should check carefully whether your heart can undergo extra work such as having sex.
– if you currently have a stomach ulcer or problems with blood clotting (such as haemophilia).
– If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Sildenafil and contact your doctor immediately.
Sildenafil should not be used concomitantly with other medicinal products for oral administration or topical treatment of erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil should not be used in people below 18 years of age.
You should tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems. Your doctor may decide to prescribe a lower dose.