VENCLEXTA is registered trademarks ABBVIE INC
General Warning: The tumor lysis syndrome risk is very high in the case of conception of this medicine medicated with anti-hyperuricemic and adequate hydration is necessary.
VENCLEXTA is a medicine that contains the active substance Venetoclax and is available as Tablets.
Venclexta – Venetoclax 10 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg is supplied for Tenders, Emergency imports, Orphan drug, Reference listed drugs, Comparator Drug, Name patient medicine and Innovator samples etc.
Venetoclax is available as Venclyxto in Europe.
Venetoclax Uses: Venetoclax belongs to a BCL-2 inhibitor class drug used for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic anemia in adult patients or small lymphocytic lymphoma. This drug is used in a patient who has at least one prior therapy.
Venetoclax Side Effect: Some side effect of this medication are mentioned below:
• Nausea (unable to eat to drink for 24 hours)
• Diarrhea (4-6 times in 24 hours)
• High potassium in the blood
• Back pain
• Upper respiratory tract infection
• High phosphate in the blood
• Low potassium in the blood
• Eyes turn yellow
• Decreased appetite
• Unusual bleeding
• Heavy menstrual bleeding (in case of women)